Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Perfect Feet & another Perfect weekend

I started My weekend with a trip to the spa paid for by boxcar ❤  As I walked through the spa, people couldn't resist a peak at Perfection ;) I even had a complete stranger pay for My lunch and drinks, just for the honor of being in My presence.  What a lucky man ❤

Then I got a lovely manipedi paid by a slave hypnotized by My feet.  All I had to do was send a message, then I got the tribute.  I leaned back in the very comfortable chairs, got massaged and had My feet pampered for an hour, chuckling at how tight My grip over this slave is.

I left the spa relaxed and ready for food and drinks. Me and 10 of My friends went to our favorite bar.  There we had beer, mixed drinks and tons of food. 

Lots of lovely slaves paid up and I ended up with enough to pick up the whole bill.  The ladies were especially pleased to hear My Kingdom paid for their meal again ;)  Keep Me happy and I'll be posting more photo sets soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment